Candidates should have effective communication skills as well as the ability to present confidently to clients and in internal design charettes. Responsibilities include all phases of design from Master Planning and Concept Design through Construction Administration phases, Project Management and client contact. REVIT experience is a must. SketchUp, 3ds max and Adobe creative suite experience is preferred
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
• Proficiency with Revit
• Multitasking skills are a must
• Candidates should be organized, ambitious, positive-minded individuals
• Candidates must have the ability to manage the design of multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously, Consult with clients on the job site, and have excellent communication skills.
• Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Experience with rendering and modeling software