Faurot Hall | Research Winery & Fruit Processing
Faurot Hall was built in 1900 as the administrative building for a newly-founded Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station. The historic significance of the building was recognized in 1979 when the building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Faurot Hall is now a research and education center for the MSU Research Campus. The new renovations and adaptive reuse of the existing historical landmark structure provides a library,reading rooms, conference rooms, offices, distance learning classroom with interactive video capabilities, and storage. The new 2-story addition houses a large lecture hall, laboratory, student lounge, offices, kitchen,and additional storage.